June 10-11, 2015
Pala Casino Spa and Resort
Follow #ICOCongress for the latest on the Indian Country Online.
- iGaming: Legal iGaming is now into its second year in three US states, each following a different business model. How is it going? Why has iGaming been so much more successful in Europe than in the US? What is the verdict for each business model? What will be needed to make iGaming more successful and will it succeed in the US? Hear answers to these questions and more as a panel of iGaming experts reviews the course of recent events and discusses their implications for tribal operators looking for an online channel.
- iSkill/iSocial: While US iGaming has languished, skill-based social games have risen to prominence, generating far more revenue than casino games and poker and attracting a different audience than the traditional casino patron. Major figures in this new industry will explain how skill and social games should become an important part of your online engagement strategy.
- iFantasy: Similar to social gaming, fantasy sports has quickly become a huge success for forward-looking operators prescient enough to see the opportunity and take advantage of it. Do fantasy sports make sense for casinos? Hear industry insiders discuss the finer points of fantasy and daily fantasy sports and what implications this new online wagering industry may have for Indian Country.
- iPlayer: Who is the customer for casino, social, and fantasy games on the Internet? How do they differ from the customers in your casino floor? Are they worth acquiring? Listen to the most experienced researchers, online operators and suppliers dig into the details to define who is playing what on the Internet and how valuable they may be to your property.
- iStrategy: Some industry experts have advised tribal operators not to develop an online gaming strategy unless they already have a broader online strategy in place. This sage advice tells Indian Country to utilize the Internet for more than just gaming and to ideate a multi-channel engagement strategy which more broadly benefits the tribes in areas such as branding, cultural identify, education, and ecommerce functions. Explore successful online strategies with leaders in the field in this exciting panel.
- iPolitics: iGaming remains legal in three US states but interest has cooled for new jurisdictions to come online. California could break the logjam if it passes iPoker legislation. A Great Debate rages between proponents and prohibitionists of iGaming both in Washington and at the state level. Potential federal legislation could ban iGaming completely or prevent tribal operators from ever participating. Listen to a roundtable of eminent political, regulatory, and Native American leaders examine political realities and assess potential opportunities in the conference’s culminating discussion.